Queenie Wahine - Little Surfer Girl
"Queenie Wahine, Little Surfer Girl" is an action sports children's book whose message is to empower not just girls but all children to choose bravery, not perfection.
The story features a surfing family who encourage their daughter to surf for the first time. In order to catch a wave the little surfer girl, Queenie Wahine, learns to overcome her fear of failure and of trying something new.
· Written for early readers by sister team, Tribe of Daughters
· Features full color, full page, hand-painted watercolor illustrations
· Hardcover book, 8 x 11 printed on heavy paper stock
Looking for other adorable Tribe of Daughter books? Check out Little Millie Ford & Her New Skateboard or get a good deal on their book bundle.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Increases ocean awareness by inspiring young ones to connect with the sea
· Shipped using recycled materials without the use of plastic