Desert Sand Brown Retro 67 Surfboard Bag
Inspired by the summer of 67, just as the Shortboard Revolution was starting to take place. The Retro 67 Board Bag is designed to fit the wider, fuller more retro style surfboards in your quiver. A wide entry point and full, round nose allows a wide variety of surfboards to fit into the Retro 67 bag. A classic style and modern fit combined with rugged, sustainable materials.
· Width: 23” wide
· Material: sustainably sourced, hemp and organic cotton canvas
· Lining: Polyester lining made 100% from recycled plastic waste
· Drawstring: Durable polyester rope, made 100% from recycled plastic waste
· Thread: Marine grade, UV resistant thread
· Hardware: Black, rust proof grommets
Board type and sizing tips:
The Retro 67 board bags are made for wider, fuller boards like your egg, fish, bonzer, mid-length or mini simmons. The possibilities are endless for this style bag! Contact us if you have any questions, we are happy to help you match a bag to your favorite board!
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Board Bags made using sustainably sourced, hemp and organic cotton canvas
· Lining and drawstring made using 100% recycled plastic waste
· Made in small batches to reduce waste
· Built to last, no need to replace regularly
· Hand-sewn in the USA