The World’s first Microfiber Catching Laundry Ball!
Did you know every time we do laundry, our clothes shed tiny, unseen microfibers (including plastic), which go down the drains of our washing machines and into our waterways?
The Cora Ball is a new kind of laundry ball inspired by the way coral filters in the ocean. Cora Ball collects microfibers and helps prevent microfibers from breaking off our clothes. It can reduce up to 31% of microfibers from flowing down the drain!
Instructions for use: Simply toss the Cora Ball into your washer and see your microfibers turn into fuzz, which you can then dispose of in the trash. Together, we can keep these microfibers out of our waterways and our ocean!
· Prevents AND catches microfiber pollution
· Reduces the amount of microfiber shed by your clothes
· Toss into ANY laundry machine to get started
· Gentle on everyday clothes, yet highly durable
· Easy to use, easy to clean
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Prevents AND catches microfiber pollution that eventually filter in our oceans
· Made using 100% recycled plastics
· Made to be long lasting & durable
· Shipped using plastic-free materials