Saturday Swimwear Layla Bottom
The Layla Bottom is a moderate coverage bikini bottom with a flattering cut.
These sustainable swimsuits are handmade in Bend, Oregon using 78% regenerated nylon rescued from industrial waste and ocean debris and 22% XTRA Life Lycra®. This unique fabric not only has increased shape retention and higher durability than regular swimsuit fabric, it is also two times more resistant to chlorine and has a UV protection of 50.
Hygiene liners are made with FSC certified wood-based bioplastic, compostable and recyclable adhesive and can be safely composted at home.
Each hang tag and information card is printed on paper made from recycled post-consumer waste material. Every piece is finished with a hand-stamped aluminum tag to add that "hand made with love" finishing touch.
The suits are packaged in a reusable cotton bag and shipped in 100% biodegradable and compostable mailers made from corn starch, PLA (synthesized from corn) and PBAT.
*Please note that tops do not have padding.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Made using regenerated nylon from ocean debris
· Designed to last, reduce wear and tear
· Hygiene liners made using FSC certified compostable materials
· Tags made using recycled materials and aluminum
· Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
· Shipped using 100% biodegradable and compostable mailers