Beach 67 Full Coverage Eco Friendly Swim Bikini Top With +50 UPF in Pink Very Berry
Free Shipping on U.S. orders!
This comfortable, supportive & stylish top by Anowi Surfwear is inspired by every active woman's best friend- a sports bra. Clean or gnarly waves, this top will stay on. The best part, it's made with REPREVE® fabric from recycled plastic bottles!
- High neck and full back coverage for optimal comfort and sun protection
- Wireless, removable soft cups
- Front and back linen
- Certified & tested +50 UPF sun protection
- Wide band under bust for extra support
- Best for A-C cups
- Shell: 83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
- Lining: 90% recycled polyester/ 10% spandex
- The model is wearing size XS, model in photos 4-9 is wearing size S (bust 36in, waist 28in) see last photo for the size chart.
Print placement may vary slightly from piece to piece and between garment size ranges.
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon, and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and you can use a CoraBall in your washing machine to capture and reduce shedding - making your garments last longer.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Made responsibly in the heart of NYC Garment District
· Made of 83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
· Digitally printed in Virginia, using water-saving practices
· Produced in small batches to reduce waste
· Packaging made in the U.S. out of 100% recycled materials