Eco Friendly High Leg Surf Bikini Bottom in Tahitian Tide Teal With +50 UPF
Free Shipping on U.S. orders!
This high leg bikini bottom by Anowi Surfwear sits at your natural waist & has a foldable waistband. The best part, it's made with REPREVE® fabric from recycled plastic bottles!
- Sits at natural waist
- Foldable waistband- you can wear it up to 2.5in lower
- High leg cut
- Fully lined
- Surf friendly
- Certified & tested +50 UPF sun protection
- In-house designed nature-inspired prints
- The model is wearing size S (waist:28in, hip:37in), see last photo for the size chart
Print placement may vary slightly from piece to piece and between garment size ranges.
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon, and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and you can use a CoraBall in your washing machine to capture and reduce shedding - making your garments last longer.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Made responsibly in the heart of NYC Garment District
· Made of 83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
· Digitally printed in Virginia, using water-saving practices
· Produced in small batches to reduce waste
· Packaging made in the U.S. out of 100% recycled materials