Floral Suds Shampoo Bar
BEST FOR: normal to dry hair // dandruff, itchy scalp
Lavender oil: conditions hair to minimize breakage and relieve an itchy scalp.
Rosemary oil: stimulates the roots, improves hair growth, and brings shine and lustre back to hair.
Ylang ylang oil: acts as a natural conditioner by stimulating the sebaceous glands and is said to prevent split ends and damage.
Cocoa powder: The antioxidants in cocoa powder work to prevent stratification resulting in less brittle split ends.
- 100% natural, nature-identical, and naturally derived ingredients
- equivalent to up to 3 16oz bottles of the liquid alternative
- pH balanced and biodegradable
- vegan, cruelty-free
- plantable box option – the added value is the gift of flowers!
Usage: To create lather, rub bar directly onto the scalp in small circular motions and run down hair shaft. The lather will increase as you start to massage hair and scalp. Rinse clean. Dry and style hair as usual. For external use only. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Care: It is very important to dry your bars out between use. Keep in a well-ventilated area away from spraying water. For best results, store on a soap dish with drainage. If traveling, pat bars dry and allow to air dry completely for 1-2 hours before packing in a travel tin. If you are storing your bars in a travel tin at home, keep the lid off for maximum airflow.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter), Decyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Maranta arudinacea (Arrowroot Powder), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Linalool, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Oil), Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Powder), Limonene
|Weight||Bar (cm)||Box (cm)|
|Small Bar||60g / 2.12oz||5.5 x 5.5 x 2||5.5 x 5.5 x 2.5|
|Large Bar||90g / 3.2oz||8 x 5.5 x 2||8.5 x 6 x 2.5|
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Packaged in compostable plantable pouches (plant them in your yard!)
· Shipped and packaged using recycled material
· Ethically sourced, responsibly made
· Produced in small batches to reduce waste and energy use
· Made with all plant and mineral-based ingredients
· Will eliminate multiple plastic bottles out of your self-care routine!