Elegant meets radical in the Hakuna Wear Perissa Athletic One-Piece Swimsuit with wide cross-back straps for comfort and security. This suit provides the superior high-waisted compression you're looking for to splash, swim, and adventure without a wardrobe malfunction. Never leave your keys to get stolen on the beach with your hidden pocket. Be free to be you in Hakuna Wear's highest coverage bottom with minimal back tan lines.
· Recycled fabric (Made from plastic water bottles!)
· Hidden pocket and key loop.
· Power mesh lining for added support and compression.
· Wide cross-back straps for added comfort and security.
· 50+ UPF
· Made responsibly in California.
Care instructions: Rinse in cold water after use and hang dry.
Named after black sand beaches to honor the volcanoes that came before them. 10% of profits from Hakuna Wear's ‘Ohi’a Lehua Collection will go to the Rapid 'Ohi'a Death research in Hilo, HI.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
· Designed in San Diego, California
· Ethically sourced, responsibly made
· Made using material from recycled plastic bottles and eco-friendly neoprene alternatives
· Produced in small batches to reduce waste
· Prints printed with sublimation printing to reduce water and dye use
· Ding Repair Policy so you can use your suit as long as possible
· Shipped using recycled and recyclable material
· Percentage of proceeds go to supporting the community
Learn more about Hakuna Wear