Wet/Dry Beach Bag Set
The XL Wet/Dry bag by Stacia was designed out of a personal need for the perfect surfer's beach bag. A center divider keeps your sandy wetsuit separate from your dry towel and change of clothes. Handy little exterior pocket for your surf wax or cell phone. Interior water bottle pocket keeps your sweaty water bottle in place. If you're not a surfer, the bag is perfect for beach days to keep rash guards, goggles, and fins separate from your towel and coverup. The bag also doubles as an athletic bag for yoga, spin, swim, or gym and keeps your sweaty stuff separate from your clean clothes.
· The water-resistant, coated material is both durable and light-weight, with black chevron web straps
· The bag conveniently folds up and stows in a 9" x 12" zipper pouch for easy travel when you need a large beach bag but don’t want that extra space taken up in your suitcase.
· The zippy pouch also doubles as a clutch at night or keeps your essentials dry during the day.
· XL bag 25" x 20" x 6" + zip pouch 9” x 12” made from recyclable Tyvek.
Care Instructions: Do not wash with detergent or in a washing machine. Do not scrub, iron or place in a dryer. The coated fabric can be easily cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth using only water and hang to dry.
*Please note: Although the technical fabric is waterproof, the seams are not watertight so the bag may not withstand soaking contents or keep contents dry if submerged.
How is this product ocean-friendly?
• Designed in California
• Made from recyclable tyvek material, including hangtag
• Shipped using compostable packaging, no plastic
• Designed to be compact for travel to reduce carbon footprint
• Produced in small batches to reduce waste